CALL FOR ABSTRACTS WANIDA SYMPOSIUM #1
WANIDA is organizing its first hybrid Symposium from March 8 to 10, 2023 in Accra, Ghana : “INFECTIOUS DISEASES IN AN ERA OF GLOBAL CHANGE : INNOVATIVE MULTIDISCIPLINARY PANAFRICAN EFFORTS TOWARDS BUIDLING CAPACITY IN AFRICA”
Are you interested in presenting at the Symposium ?
Submit your abstract, Oral or Poster, within the 5 thematic areas:
- Surveillance and preparedness for new pandemics
- Pathogenic basis of diseases and host responses
- Innovative disease prevention strategies and vaccinology
- Neglected tropical diseases
- Strategies for malarial control and elimination
Interested presenters should submit an abstract of at least 300 words (but not exceeding 350 words) in English or French, and a short biography (100 words) and a picture of the speaker.
Abstracts should be structured as follows:
- Submission of an abstract implies your consent for us to publish it in the Symposium proceedings.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to the appropriate session (oral / poster).
- All authors of accepted abstracts are required to attend the Symposium (online or in person).
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: December 10th